Another Java Rest framework
If you’re a somewhat experienced Java developer I guess you’ve encountered a lot of framework when it comes to write web services.
Restx.io is a new kid on the block leveraging high velocity with a focus on testability through a set of unique and great features :
- each rest endpoint generates its documentation from its tests (real killer feature here : we hate writing docs but we live writing tests!)
- a built in monitoring engine
- everything that can be done at compile time is done at that time (annotations / dependency injection)
- it is written in good old plain Java (IDE support : I’m looking at you Play Framework!)
- auto compile (we don’t like waiting!)
I’ve tested it on a few small projects, I can’t wait to try it on a real project !